I still need to upgrade to the super fancy version of the calender that was posted as a patch on typo.leetsoft.com, but it was loosely based on the calender system running on my version of typo. Unfortuneatly somewhere in my modification I had forgotten to include the critical piece of code that read:
[""] * (self.class.civil(year,month,1).wday)
Which needed to be prepended to the array of dates in the month to ensure the calender started on the right day of the week for each month. Perhaps sometime next week I will dissassemble the patch that followed mine since it doesn’t seem to work as a patch set anymore. It would be nice to have a calender with AJAXy goodness and all that nonsense.
So continuing with my issues in getting fedora core 3 installed on this server at work I decided it would be wise to try downloading the i386 dvd image to assist with the install. First I made the mistake of trying to let firefox download the image, apparetly firefox doesn’t like files over 2gb, it started counting negative sizes and negative rates, I guess there is an overflow in there somewhere.
So I decided to switch over and use a tried and true favorite, wget. So I downloaded it, burned it, and the burn failed. Startled I decided to check the md5sum’s on the iso image to ensure it was an uncorrupted image. Sure enough the image was corrupted, the md5sum didn’t match.